- Editor: Bernard DOROSZCZUK, Chairman of ASN
- Deputy Editor: Céline ACHARIAN, Director of Communications and Information of the publics
- Editorial manager: Marie-Christine BARDET, head of publications and multimedia office
- Internet project manager: Xavier LOMBARD
Retrieval of documents available on the ASN website – Creation of links
All the documents posted on-line on this site can be used, subject to compliance with the relevant provisions of the French intellectual property code.
All the documents published by ASN may be retrieved, following a declaration to the firstname.lastname@example.org address and provided that the following are reproduced:
- the exact title of the document;
- the source: ASN. If in doubt concerning the source, send an e-mail to email@example.com;
- the date of creation of the document or, failing which, that on which it was posted on-line on the ASN website.
Reproduction on paper
With the exception of the iconography, the pages of this site may be reproduced on paper, subject to compliance with the following three conditions:
- they are distributed free of charge;
- the documents are reproduced in full (no modification or alteration whatsoever);
- the www.asn.fr website is explicitly stated as the source as must the fact that the rights of reproduction are reserved and strictly limited.
Reproduction in electronic format
Complete or partial reproduction of this website on an electronic medium is authorised subject to clear and legible citation of the source (http://www.asn.fr) with the words “Rights reserved”.
The information may only be used for personal, association or professional purposes. It may not be used for commercial or publicity purposes. The documents must be reproduced in full (no modification or alteration whatsoever).
Linking to www.asn.fr
ASN authorises the installation of a hypertext link to the content of its website, subject to:
- declaration to the firstname.lastname@example.org address;
- no use being made of the deep linking technique, in other words, the pages of the asn.fr website must not be embedded in the pages of another site, but must be accessible by opening a window;
- the source being cited. Creating a hypertext link to a page of the ASN website must be explicit. This link must be preceded by the name and address of the ASN website.
The information may only be used for personal, association or professional purposes. It may not be used for commercial or publicity purposes.
Caution! This authorisation does not apply to websites disseminating information that is controversial in nature, pornographic, xenophobic or which, in the broader sense, could be considered offensive to the general public.
Links to the home page are via address http://www.asn.fr
With regard to any standards reproduced on the site, only the version published in the Official Journal of the French Republic constitutes the valid text. The other documents are presented for information purposes only and ASN can in no way be held liable for their content.
The site proposes numerous links to other websites, mainly official (Governments, institutions, public bodies, etc.) but also to a few websites of representative associations. ASN can in no way be held liable for the content of these websites.
On french-nuclear-safety.fr we use audience measurement tools to understand users' browsing habits in order to optimise ergonomics and the presentation of the most relevant content.
A user who creates an account generates a cookie recording his connection parameters.
These cookies are deposited only if you give your consent when you first connect to the ASN site.
Links to third-party applications (social network content sharing, video players, interactive content, other websites) use services provided by third parties. These features deposit cookies that allow third parties to identify the sites you visit and the content you are interested in. These cookies are therefore not the responsibility of the ASN.
Audience measurement cookies:
atidvisitor: This AT Internet cookie monitors the performance of the pages of the ASN sites consulted by users.
Third-party application cookies
The ASN offers videos (Youtube or Dailymotion) and sharing buttons for social networks (Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) on these pages.
Access to these features can be disconnected the first time you use the ASN site. We retain your choice for 6 months. You can change this choice at any time by clicking on the link below.
The ASN website is registered with the CNIL under number 1155556.
Pursuant to Act 78-17 of 6th January 1978, modified by the Act of 6th August 2004, no personal information is collected without your knowledge.
The personal information collected when you subscribe to Contrôle magazine, order documentation or send a message via the form on the “Nous écrire (Write to us)” page on the ASN website is only used for the transmission of these publications and the information requested. No personal information is released to any third party. You have the right to access and correct any nominative information concerning yourself, by writing to:
Autorité de sûreté nucléaire
Direction de la communication et de l'information des publics (DCI)
Bureau publications et multimédia
15, rue Louis Lejeune
92541 Montrouge cedex FRANCE
Credits and hosting
Photo credits: CEA - ITER - EDF - ANDRA - Orano - Framatome - Siemens - ASN / N. Robin
Website design and construction: KALIOP - Immeuble Oxygène, 1401 Avenue du Mondial 98, 34000 Montpellier
Hosting: INFRAWAN - 222 Rond point Ernest Granier, Immeuble Arche Jacques Cœur, 34000 MONTPELLIER
Date of last update : 21/10/2021